1. Collection of personal information:
– The information collected through the website hidemium.io will help us:
• Support customers when buying products.
• Answer customer inquiries.
• Providing you with the latest information on our Website
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website
• Conduct customer surveys
• Carry out promotional activities related to the Company’s products and services.
– To register for a purchase at hidemium.io, customers may be required to register with us for personal information (Email, Full Name, Contact Number…). All notices declared must be accurate and legal. hidemium.io assumes no responsibility regarding the law of the declaration notice.
– We may also collect information about visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links (links) you click and other information relevant to your connection to hidemium.io . We also collect information that your Web browser (Browser) uses every time you visit the hidemium.io website, including: IP address, Browser type, language used, time time and the following information the address that Browser accesses.
2. Use of personal information:
– When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the forms such as: sending letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and security information, you Customers may receive periodic mails providing information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if customers subscribe to receive email notifications.
3. Information storage time
Registered information of customers will be stored at hidemium.io for a period of 1 year.
4. Sharing personal information:
– Except for the cases about the use of personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed not to disclose personal information that you give outside.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the necessary practical cases as follows: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in the case of cooperation that we believe will help us protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) emergency and necessary situations to protect the personal safety of other hidemium.io members.
5. Privacy of personal information:
– When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms that we have stated above, hidemium.io is committed to keeping customers’ personal information confidential in any way. . maybe.
– However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. In doing so, we cannot make a definite guarantee that the information you provide to us will be kept absolutely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of a breach. unauthorized access to your personal information such as the case where you arbitrarily share information with others…. If you do not agree with the terms described above, we recommend that you do not send information to us.
– Therefore, hidemium.io also recommends that you keep your password-related information confidential and should not be shared with anyone else.
– If you use a shared computer, you should log out or exit all open Website windows.
6. Retrieve personal information:
– Any time you want to edit your personal information, you just need to send an email request to [email protected]
We will support you.
7. Regulations on “Spam”:
– hidemium.io is really concerned about the problem of Spam (spam), the fake emails we send. Therefore, hidemium.io affirms to only send Email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
– hidemium.io commits not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited Email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive this Email attached or notify the management directly. web site.
8. Policy changes:
– We can completely change the content in this page without prior notice, to suit the needs of hidemium.io as well as the needs and feedback from customers if any. When we update the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” time below.
9. Contact information: